This is a highly popular five-day class that leads participants through many different ways to teach CGMPs and
QSRs. Learn what your
instructor is thinking about during sessions, so that you can repeat that
training approach in your organization. Students make 2 presentations
demonstrating their skills during the class. This class is suitable for food and
dietary supplement manufacturers also.
- This is NOT a public seminar.
- We offer this program as an on-site course conducted at
your location. Give us a call: (415) 948-5220.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Explain the essentials of the CGMP/QSR regulations.
- Use the philosophical basis for the rules and interpretation to
respond to CGMP/QSR related questions.
- Demonstrate techniques to present CGMP/QSR content in memorable ways.
- Design and conduct activities that reinforce learning.
- Facilitate discussions and questions like a pro.
- Respond to difficult questions.
- Deal successfully with difficult students.
Manage classroom media.
"Best course I've ever attended."
"This class has changed my training life."
"I didn't want to leave early."
"I never knew that GMP training could be so much fun."
"I have so many new ideas about how to conduct GMP training back home."
"I can use everything I learned in this class to make my training more effective."
a prompt reply to requests and questions: 415.948.5220 |
1991-2015 SkillsPlus International Inc.